If you have an Amazon Kindle, we’ll show you how you can add and enjoy free ebooks when you’re on a trip or from the comfort of your home.
If we tell you that the Amazon Kindle is one of the best e-book readers on the market, we’re not discovering anything new that you don’t already know. In addition, it is also one of the best sellers, so there are many people who currently have one in their possession.
It still makes sense, since we’re talking about light devices, which work well anywhere and also look great for reading, no matter the situation.
The problem is that in addition to the official way to download books on Kindle, there is also another way to read books we got from other places on this device, which is also a huge advantage.
We will see how it is done To achieve this, it is simpler than you think, in addition to being very fast and reliable, because we will only use software or email.
Download the book to Kindle:
Let’s download Caliber
The first thing we need to do is download Caliber, an e-book management solution. Although there are other options available, the truth is that this software is the best for what we intend to do, in addition to being very light and free.
Caliber will allow us Convert your e-books from different formatswhich can read Kindle, as well as AZW from Amazon.
Now what we must do is download the e-book we want for free, using several sites where we can get it legally.
Some of these sites are:
- driveIt is the fastest and most legal way to access millions of e-books, not just those in the public domain, but even some of the most important titles that have been published recently.
- Project Gutenberg: Many of the completely free and legal books supported by this site are volunteers for charitable fundraisers.
- Nutrition books: It’s a huge collection of public domain books (there are some paid ones too) with a library of over a million titles available.
- ManyBooksHere you will find free books and very good discounts.
- PDFBooksWorld: Free books in a huge number of file types, although they are essentially PDFs with thousands of different titles.
In all these websites we will get free books, in which there is no copyright and thus are in the public domain.
Remember that book piracy is illegal and we do not support such practices, so with these sites you will not commit any kind of illegal acts.
Set up email for Caliber and Kindle
If we, for example, download an EPUB file, we can use Caliber to convert it to the format we want.
The steps we must follow are very easy and simple:
- The first thing we need to do is open a file caliber program Then open the program and select a file Kindle device.
- The next step is to enter our Kindle email address. We will email the books instead of transferring them manually.
- To find your Kindle email address, go to the page Manage my Kindle on Amazon and select Prepare personal documents.
- We’ll now see our personal Kindle email, as well as the ability to add new emails that you can send directly through them.
- One thing you should know is that Kindle only allows you to email files using email addresses. The email is already approved.
- We don’t even need to include a subject in the email.
- Just We attach the file and send it via e-mail Kindle account.
- we will Also add them in caliber To allow file transfer without incident.
Transform your e-book to make it count
All we have to do is open size Then select the e-book we downloaded earlier.
The next thing to do is Select AZW3 or MOBI From the output format and click turns up. As it turns out, the best is the AZW3 format, which is the trusted format Amazon uses, although you can choose the one you want.
This will make the program take some time to perform this procedure to convert the e-book to the format we want.
Send an eBook to our Kindle
The next step is to send your converted e-book to your Kindle. It is very easy to implement, so we shouldn’t have the slightest problem doing it.
The steps we must follow are as follows:
- We should be inside caliber.
- If so, we just have to right click on the e-book and then go to Connect / Share.
- We’ll see an option that tells us: Email to [prefijo]@kindle.com](must be the email address we specified earlier).
- At that moment he will ask us if We want to automatically convert the book to MOBI just before sending it. This is already the choice of each one, answer yes or no.
- Once we answer this question, we will see a process in the section Careers.
- We can also send the file directly using the approved email address.
- It’s as simple as Open our emailcreate a new email, select the attachment and click send.
- In this way or as discussed above, the e-book we have already decided should appear on the Kindle to be read when we want and where we value.
As you’ve seen, it’s very easy not to download a book the official way from Amazon on your Kindle e-reader. It has no complications, so the normal thing is that anyone with one can do the job.
If you have tried it, you can tell us through social networks what you think of the system, if it was easy for you, if you see it as fast, reliable or any kind of accident. Additionally, Amazon has Kindle Unlimited available, Netflix for books, which is always another option.